Curriculum & Instruction [+]
CURRICULUM EVENTS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
Spring-Ford Area School District strives to be educationally relevant, focused on achievement and growth, and have a priority on people so that students are fully prepared to positively contribute to their society. It is the goal of the the Curriculum and Instruction (C&I) office to advance the development of our students based on the mission and goal of SFASD.
The Curriculum and Instruction office develops and utilizes Pennsylvania’s model of a Standards-Aligned System (SAS), which is a comprehensive approach to support student achievement. Click here to visit the SAS website.
- Clear standards: what do we expect students to know, understand and do?
- Fair assessment: how do we measure learning?
- Curriculum framework: what is taught and when?
- Instruction and intervention: how do we differentiate to meet the needs of all learners at all levels?
- Materials and resources: what resources support learning?
- Safe and supportive schools: how do we promote active student engagement?
K-6 Literacy Coach
610-705-6009 ext. 2791
K-6 Math Coach
610-705-6009 ext. 2752
K-6 Instructional Coach
610-705-6009 ext. 1764
7-12 Literacy Coach
610-705-6011 ext. 3424
7-12 Math Coach
610-705-6011 ext. 1685
7-12 Instructional Coach
610-705-6011 ext. 1728