A healthy diet is important. Students who participate in school meals are more likely to eat fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and drink milk. Our school lunch service provides nutritious and affordable meals. A few of the benefits include:
- meals follow national nutritional standards
- varied and interesting menus
- special dietary requirements are available upon request
- freshly cooked wholesome food
Spring-Ford provides healthy balanced meals because they:
- improve young people’s concentration and performance in school
- promote health, growth and development
- introduce good habits for later life
SMART SNACKS AND A LA CARTE: There are limited Smart Snack offerings specific to each school. Smart Snacks are not free and will need to be paid for at the point of sale. Families can click here to add funds to their eFunds account to cover the cost of Smart Snacks and a la carte items.
Click here to view the Spring-Ford Wellness Policy.
Learn more about how to register with e~Funds to make online payments to your child's e~Funds account (please follow this link): Online Payment Information
Click here to go directly to the e~Funds website to manage your account.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Although you can transfer funds into your student(s) account and receive verification almost immediately that the transaction occurred and was successful, please be aware that it may take up to 2 (two) business days for the funds to actually transfer to the student(s) account.