This evening, the Board of School Directors voted for students in grades K-6 to return to in person learning beginning November 12, 2020 using a model that will also provide an option for those who choose to learn via a virtual platform. The Board of School Directors voted to hold a Special Board Meeting on Monday, October 5, 2020 to further discuss options for students in grades 7-12.
- September 30, 2020: Reopening Plan Presentation will be shared with K-6 families
- September 30, 2020: Family Commitment Survey for K-6 Opens on Skyward
- September 30, 2020: Staff Commitment Survey Opens on Skyward
- October 4, 2020: Family Commitment Survey for K-6 Closes
- October 4, 2020: Staff Commitment Survey Closes
- October 5, 2020: Special School Board Meeting
- October 5, 2020: A review of the Special Board Meeting with an updated timeline will be sent to 7-12 families
I’d like to thank our administrative team, teachers, support staff, and school board for taking on the task of starting the school year in a new learning environment while also continuing the planning process to return to in person learning. As well, I would like to thank our families for their feedback during the first few weeks of school.
Thank you and be safe.
Dr. David Goodin