Back to School Tomorrow!
Reminder today is the last day of Spring Break, we’ll see you online tomorrow! Parents are encouraged to check the Instructional Continuation Plan page for helpful resources including:
- Attendance Guidelines
- Technology Support
- Google Classroom for Parents
- Online Learning Tips
- And more!
Updated Communication Plan
Since March 9th, Spring-Ford has been sending daily COVID-19 Updates. As we settle into this new normal, we will be making adjustments to our regular communications. Starting this week, we will change to a Monday, Wednesday, Friday format, sending updates on Tuesday and Thursday should there be time-sensitive information to share.
Click here to review the COVID-19 Resource Hub with links to Daily Communications from March and April, Mental Health Resources, Senior Citizen Care, Financial Hardship Information, and more.
The Pottstown Mercury Wants to Share Your Story!
Do you have a positive or uplifting story to share? The Pottstown Mercury is looking for “good news” features from the Spring-Ford community! Did your student send special personalized messages to local police departments, make dozens of face masks, or spread kindness throughout the community? Tell us about it!
Click here to submit your story, and we’ll share it with the Mercury as well as our community online.
Food Service Reminder
Spring-Ford is providing breakfast/lunch brown bag service to ALL students 18 and under! Our goal is to ensure students in our community can access to breakfast and lunch each day. Please select one of the three available locations:
- The 5/6/7 Grade Center, 833 South Lewis Rd. Building 2, Royersford, PA 19468
- Royersford Elementary School, 450 Spring Street, Royersford, PA 19468
- Spring City Elementary School, 190 South Wall Street, Spring City, PA 19475
Pick-up will be Monday through Friday from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
To ensure both our employees and community members remain healthy during this “grab and go” program we ask that you follow the process below:
- Update from the USDA: children are no longer required to be present to receive breakfast and lunch.
- At each of the three locations, a Spring-Ford employee will greet you at your car, will count the number of children in the car, and will supply you with one breakfast bag and one lunch bag for each child. The bags will be delivered to your vehicle.
- Once you have received your bags, we ask that you exit the parking lot so others may receive their food. This will be a “grab and go” program, please do not plan on staying longer than needed.
- Please do not exit your car at any point.
- If you are walking, please have only one person walk up to the distribution area for pick up.
- No individual, employee or community member will be granted access to any building at any time.