All electronic report cards are to be available by 4 p.m. via the Skyward System on Thursday, April 23, 2020. Be sure to give your student a high five, handshake or hug for their hard work!
Spring-Ford 5K Update
The annual Spring-Ford 5K Run/Walk has been cancelled, and will not be rescheduled this school year. All registration fees sent by mail will be returned in the next week. All registration fees paid online will be sent in the next 2-3 weeks, as we are waiting on reimbursements from the race company.
The Spring-Ford 5K Run/Walk will be back again in 2021, we hope to see you on the course next year!
School Board Meeting
Due to the current shutdown of schools, and in consideration of the health and safety of the school community, notice is hereby given that the Board of School Directors shall convene a regularly scheduled Work Session Meeting digitally on Monday, April 20 at 7:30 p.m., and a regularly scheduled School Board Meeting on Monday, April 27, 2020 at 7:30 p.m. Participation at this meeting shall be limited to remote connection using the virtual meeting platform, Zoom. This meeting shall be recorded and posted on the District’s website to allow members of the community an opportunity to view the meeting.
How To Join the Virtual School Board Meeting with Zoom:
- In order to assure the best experience, it is recommended that an attendee installs the Zoom app. This app will work on Apple Devices, PC’s, Chromebook, iPhone and Android device.
- Please click here to install the app: https://zoom.us/download
- Click through the installation requests.
- Attendees do not need to create an account to join the meeting.
- Once you have the app installed, you are ready to participate.
- To join, use https://spring-ford.zoom.us/j/737353244 at 7:30 p.m.
How To Participate in the Virtual School Board Meeting on Zoom:
- Attendees will be able to view the video and audio during the School Board Meeting.
- Attendees will be invited to comment on Agenda Items Only at the start of the meeting and will be invited to speak during Public Comment at the end of the meeting.
- To speak during these designated times, and attendees should raise their hand to speak using their audio/video feature.
Comments may be submitted to BoardComment@spring-ford.net
Food Service Reminder
Spring-Ford is providing breakfast/lunch brown bag service to ALL students 18 and under! Our goal is to ensure students in our community can access to breakfast and lunch each day. Please select one of the three available locations:
- The 5/6/7 Grade Center, 833 South Lewis Rd. Building 2, Royersford, PA 19468
- Royersford Elementary School, 450 Spring Street, Royersford, PA 19468
- Spring City Elementary School, 190 South Wall Street, Spring City, PA 19475
Pick-up will be Monday through Friday from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
To ensure both our employees and community members remain healthy during this “grab and go” program we ask that you follow the process below:
- Update from the USDA: children are no longer required to be present to receive breakfast and lunch.
- At each of the three locations, a Spring-Ford employee will greet you at your car, will count the number of children in the car, and will supply you with one breakfast bag and one lunch bag for each child. The bags will be delivered to your vehicle.
- Once you have received your bags, we ask that you exit the parking lot so others may receive their food. This will be a “grab and go” program, please do not plan on staying longer than needed.
- Please do not exit your car at any point.
- If you are walking, please have only one person walk up to the distribution area for pick up.
- No individual, employee or community member will be granted access to any building at any time.