Good afternoon Spring-Ford families,
As shared yesterday, daily enrichment activities that are now available online. These activities are designed to reinforce skills and allow opportunities to continue practicing previously taught skills while at home.
Parents of Students in Grades K-6:
1. Check the Enrichment Activity page on the website located under the “Students” tab.
2. Click on your Grade Level Link
3. Use the drop-down resources for more enrichment activities and ideas.
4. Have fun with RAMful Learning Videos! You’ll see new videos added each day from our Curriculum and Instruction team, and your favorite Spring-Ford teachers!
5. Log in to your Skyward account to check for updates from your child(s) teacher.
Parents of Students in Grades 7-12: please log in to your Skyward account and encourage your students to log into their Skyward account daily for updates from their specific subject teacher. Very special thanks to our secondary teachers for providing these enrichment opportunities for their specific subject. You too can have fun with RAMful Learning Videos! You’ll see new videos added each day from our Curriculum and Instruction team, and your favorite Spring-Ford teachers!
I’d also like to take a moment to answer a very important question: Why is Spring-Ford not currently teaching online? Please click here to watch a short video, with a long explanation of this question.
Thank you, again, for supporting Spring-Ford from home!
Dr. Kelly Murray
Director of Curriculum and Instruction