Welcome to the end of the 2019-2020 school year! To our graduates – congratulations on your achievement! Click here for more information, details, and dates for 2020 Seniors. The Spring-Ford Area School District wishes you all the best in the future. For those families who will be returning for the 2020-2021 school year, school will begin on Monday, August 31, 2020.
Please click here to review important End-of-Year information important dates and the grade-specific End-of-Year signs.
Important End of Year Dates
- Last Online Instructional Day: Wednesday, June 3
- Return to Enrichment Activities for Students: Thursday, June 4 through Wednesday, June 10
- Student return of materials and pick-up of personal belongings from school: Thursday, June 4 through Wednesday, June 10 (the process has been shared by each building with families)
- Last scheduled Student Day: Wednesday, June 10
- Last scheduled Teacher Day: Thursday, June 11
- 2020 Virtual Commencement: Wednesday, June 12 at 7 p.m.
Food Service: Date and Location Reminder
Spring-Ford is still providing free breakfast/lunch brown bag service to ALL students 18 and under! Our goal is to ensure students in our community can access to breakfast and lunch each day.
- Friday, May 22: breakfast/lunch will be provided for both Friday and Monday
- Monday, May 25: schools is closed for the holiday, no pick-up service available
- Tuesday, May 26: normal daily service resumes
- Tuesday, June 2: NEW LOCATION at the 5/6/7 Grade Center – pick up on this day only will be at the front of the building.
Please select one of the three available locations:
- The 5/6/7 Grade Center, 833 South Lewis Rd. Building 2, Royersford, PA 19468
- Royersford Elementary School, 450 Spring Street, Royersford, PA 19468
- Spring City Elementary School, 190 South Wall Street, Spring City, PA 19475
Pick-up is Monday through Friday from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Save the Date: 11th Annual Spring-Ford Film Festival
You are cordially invited to attend the 11th Annual Spring-Ford Film Festival! This annual event showcases the work of Spring-Ford Area High School’s Broadcast Program students. Typically held at the iconic Colonial Theatre in Phoenixville, this year’s Film Festival will be streamed live online, feel the excitement of watching student produced movies and more from home.
WHERE: Your House! Watch on RCTV’s YouTube Channel or Facebook page.
WHEN: Friday, May 22 at 6:30 p.m.
WHO: Everyone! The Film Fest is rated G+/PG