SPRING-FORD AREA SCHOOL DISTRICT TRACK MEMBERSHIP RUNNERS GATE GUIDELINES
- When applying for a card one must be a district resident and 18 years of age. Access cards are obtained by completing the Agreement and Release of Liability Form and the Track Registration Form. Photo ID is required with current address.
- Cards may be issued at the Administration Building Tuesday 7:00-8:00am, Wednesday 2:30-3:45pm, and Thursday 7:00-8:00am, please call 610-705-6217 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
- There is a $5.00 fee per card.
- There is a $1.00 annual renewal fee.
- There is a $10.00 replacement fee for a lost card.
- Track facility is available Monday-Friday: 5:30am-8:00am and 3:00pm-8:00pm during the school year. Saturday and Sunday: 5:30am-8:00pm. Summer hours are 5:30am-8:00pm 7 days a week for residents who have approved access.
- Access is for lanes 4-6. Residents are NOT permitted to use lanes 1-3.
- Community use is only permitted when the facility is not being used for district purposes.
- Please review the entire Board Policy Here!
Click here for the Track Membership Form.