News & Media
The Spring-Ford Area School District's Department of Communications, Marketing and Media serves s a resource for stakeholders to build public understanding and support for the SFASD community. The department supports students and staff through public relations, marketing and community outreach. The Communications Team is responsible for:
- Coordinating employee and parent communications through weekly and monthly eNotices
- Coordinating news media coverage
- Providing community information
- Managing the district website and social media accounts
- Acting as a liaison between the district and various stakeholder groups
- Building and strengthening relationships between the community and the district and developing community partnerships
Starting Monday, March 30th teachers will be providing new instruction online using Google Classroom with the intent of advancing and moving the curriculum forward. Please know that we understand that this is going to be a transition for families, and we are stressing flexibility for families. Instruction will be asynchronous, which means that families will have flexibility as to when in the day they will complete their work. Please click here to review the Instructional Continuation Plan.
Click here to read the weekly update - don't miss the upcoming Spring Musical or the annual Spring-Ford 5K Run/Walk!