Welcome to the 2021-2022 School Year! We can’t wait to see everyone tomorrow morning, Day 1! Click here for the full 2021-2022 calendar.
Parents, the first day of school is exciting for both you and your children! Take a few minutes to double check school start times, bus stop pick up/drop off times and locations, and more.
- Pack the backpack. Make sure you have the basics: pencils, paper, folders, etc.
- Double check bus stop times and locations, and be patient! Buses may run a bit behind during the first week of school as students acclimate to riding for the first time. Download the Spring-Ford Bus Status App to receive bus delay updates. Click here to learn more.
- If you are a “parent pick up” make sure drivers know how the carpool lane works at that school.
- Pack a lunch or check the lunch menu.
- Pick out clothes for the next day. It’s a big decision. Go for comfort and make sure it’s dress code appropriate. Don’t forget to mask up! Spring-Ford requires masks for students and staff in grades K-6, and recommends masks for students and staff in grades 7-12. Click here for CDC’s Guide to Masks including how to choose a mask, mask cleaning, proper mask placement, and other best practices and guidelines.
- Set your alarm, or play it safe and set two alarms.
- K-6, school starts at 9 a.m. and ends at 3:40 p.m.
- 7-8, school starts at 8:05 a.m. and ends at 2:41 p.m.
- 9-12, school starts at 7:40 a.m. and ends at 2:20 p.m.
- Get to bed early. Yep, we know it’s tough, and excitement is making everyone want to burst.
First Day of School Signs
Click here to download your First Day of School signs. Email your First Day Picture to email@example.com to be included in our 2021 First Day Facebook album! PRO TIP: Don't have a printer? Pull up the Last Day sign on an iPad or tablet and take a picture holding the picture!