REMINDER: June 8th is the last day of school!
Board Committee Meeting Change
The upcoming Spring-Ford School Board Property Committee and Finance Committee Meetings have changed.
- Property Committee will be held on Tuesday, June 13 at 6:30 p.m. in the District Office and on Zoom
- Finance Committee will be held on Tuesday, June 13 at 7:30 p.m. in the District Office and on Zoom
Meeting agendas will be posted on the School Board Webpage under Committee Agendas.
Last Day of School Signs
Do you have a student finishing up classes this week? Get a head start with your Last Day of School signs! Send your Last Day of School pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org to be included in our Last Day of School Facebook album on June 8th.
PRO TIP: Don't have a printer? Pull up the Last Day sign on an iPad or tablet!
Important End of Year Dates
- 2023 Commencement Ceremony: Wednesday, June 7 (Rain Date June 8)
- Last scheduled Student Day: Thursday, June 8
- Last scheduled Teacher Day: Friday, June 9
- Report Cards will be posted by 4 p.m. on Tuesday, June 20
- First Day of School: August 28, 2023
Canvas will open to students on the first student day
Click here for other important End of Year dates and information.
Calling All Incoming Kindergarten Families!
Calling all members of the Class of 2036! Incoming Kindergarten students who are registered for the 2023-2024 school year are invited to join us on June 6, 2023, to take your first Spring-Ford picture in the same place you’ll take your last, on the Graduation Stage in McNelly Stadium!
We’ll have tissues ready for you as your incoming Kindergarten student (entering school in 2023-2024) walk the same stage they’ll walk in 13 years as they exit Spring-Ford. Commemorative pictures will be sent to families following the event.
WHEN: Tuesday, June 6, 2023 from 4:30 to 6 p.m.
WHERE: McNelly Stadium, 400 South Lewis Road, Royersford
DETAILS: Kick off your start as a Spring-Ford Ram by walking the McNelly Graduation Stage. Take family pictures, use photo props, and have fun!
This event is weather permitting and may be cancelled if there is rain.
Meet the Instrument Night
Students entering 4th grade for the coming 2023-2024 school can sign-up and learn a Band or Orchestra instrument! On Thursday, June 1st the Music Department is holding a Meet the Instrument Night at the 7th Grade Center from 5-6:16 p.m. or 6:30-7:45 p.m. Pre-registration is required. Students will get to try out three instruments of their choice. Click here to register.
Dine Out Night - Scoupe DeVille
Join friends (after Meet the Instrument Night) at Scoupe DeVille and support the 5-8 Home And School! Thursday, June 1 from 4-9 p.m. Grab a cone to go, or sit and stay a while!
Celebrate the Class of 2023
We are excited to share with you our plan for the Class of 2023. Spring-Ford Area High School's Graduation Ceremony will be held on June 7, 2023! In case of inclement weather, the rain date will be June 8th. As you know, spring is filled with culminating celebrations and activities for seniors. We are excited to celebrate the Class of 2023 with you and our community.
- GRADUATION PRACTICE: Caps, gowns, and graduation tickets will be distributed after graduation practice on June 6 and 7, 2022 at 8:45 a.m. Students are required to attend graduation practice.
- GRADUATION NIGHT: Graduation night itself will start with seniors assembling in the 9th Grade Center (gym and cafeteria) at 6 p.m. Seniors will be directed to park in the Senior Parking Lot and proceed to the 9th Grade Center.
SFAHS Football Team Youth Camp
The Spring-Ford Area High School Football Team is running a Youth Camp for kids going into grades 2-9 on June 26-29 in the stadium. The camp has a cost for grades 2-7, and is free for grades 8 and 9.
SFAHS Softball Golf Tournament
The SFAHS Softball Team is excited to host their First Golf Outing! The outing will be held on Friday, July 28th at Kimberton Golf Club. Foursomes are available for $500 and includes your greens/cart fees, food, and beverage. Prizes will be awarded to those with the Longest Drive, Closest to the Pin, and the winning foursome. If you are interested in playing and would like to enter the outing, please click here to register or reach out to Coach Corropolese (email@example.com).
Class of 1973 Reception
Spring-Ford Area High School invites the Class of 1973 to join their classmates on June 7, 2023 to celebrate their 50th High School Graduation. Before the graduation ceremony, we will hold a gathering for the 1973 Alumni and a guest.
- 5:30 p.m.: Class of 1973 Alumni will gather in the 9th Grade Media Center for an Alumni Reception.
- 7 p.m.: After the reception, those interested will move to the Commencement Ceremony in Coach McNelly Stadium.
Please RSVP no later than Monday, June 5, 2023 to indicate your intentions so that we may make your visit enjoyable. We will be delighted to have you attend one or both events! Click here to RSVP or share with a friend.