News & Media
The Spring-Ford Area School District's Department of Communications, Marketing and Media serves s a resource for stakeholders to build public understanding and support for the SFASD community. The department supports students and staff through public relations, marketing and community outreach. The Communications Team is responsible for:
- Coordinating employee and parent communications through weekly and monthly eNotices
- Coordinating news media coverage
- Providing community information
- Managing the district website and social media accounts
- Acting as a liaison between the district and various stakeholder groups
- Building and strengthening relationships between the community and the district and developing community partnerships
This evening, the Board of School Directors voted to reopen schools following the Red Plan. While we will share detailed, in-depth information related to the implementation of the Red Plan in the coming days, I feel it is important that you have an overview of the plan this evening.
Click here to read the July 22, 2020 Weekly Update: Phased Reopening Plans, Informal Reopening Survey, Spring-Ford Cyber Learning Meeting, School Board Meeting
Weekly Update: Free and Reduced Lunch Program; Montgomery County COVID Testing Sites; Spring-Ford Cyber Learning FAQ; Athletic Updates; and more! Click here to read more.
Click here to read this weeks Weekly Update including an invitation to learn more about Spring-Ford Cyber Learning.