News & Media
The Spring-Ford Area School District's Department of Communications, Marketing and Media serves s a resource for stakeholders to build public understanding and support for the SFASD community. The department supports students and staff through public relations, marketing and community outreach. The Communications Team is responsible for:
- Coordinating employee and parent communications through weekly and monthly eNotices
- Coordinating news media coverage
- Providing community information
- Managing the district website and social media accounts
- Acting as a liaison between the district and various stakeholder groups
- Building and strengthening relationships between the community and the district and developing community partnerships
After leading the Spring-Ford Area School District for nearly ten years, Superintendent Dr. David Goodin submitted his resignation on December 17, 2020. Dr. Goodin accepted the position of Superintendent of Schools in Sampson County, North Carolina. Click "read more" for more information.
Due to the anticipated snowstorm and out of an abundance of caution, the Spring-Ford Area School District will continue with online learning for all grades K-12 tomorrow, Thursday, December 17th.
Due to the anticipated snowstorm, the Spring-Ford Area School District will move to online learning for all grades K-12 tomorrow, Wednesday, December 16th.
For K-6 Students: The day may include both live and asynchronous activities. All classes will begin their day with a class meeting. Students can access the virtual meeting using the Canvas page, much like when our classes were virtual.
For 7-12 Students: the day will remain asynchronous, and all students will complete work posted to Canvas. Teachers will be available for office hours by appointment.
Click here to read the August 18 Weekly Update including detailed Reopening information.