News & Media
The Spring-Ford Area School District's Department of Communications, Marketing and Media serves s a resource for stakeholders to build public understanding and support for the SFASD community. The department supports students and staff through public relations, marketing and community outreach. The Communications Team is responsible for:
- Coordinating employee and parent communications through weekly and monthly eNotices
- Coordinating news media coverage
- Providing community information
- Managing the district website and social media accounts
- Acting as a liaison between the district and various stakeholder groups
- Building and strengthening relationships between the community and the district and developing community partnerships
Click here to read a message from Dr. Goodin about World Suicide Prevention Day.
Please click here for a message from Dr. Goodin regarding a first day of school transportation update.
The Spring-Ford Area School District Board of School Directors appointed Mr. Robert Rizzo as the new Assistant Superintendent during the June 24,
2019 School Board meeting.
On November 16th, Spring-Ford welcomed hundreds of community members, parents, students, teachers, administrators, coaches, and board members to the Performing Arts Area, Physical Education Area, and Corridor Ribbon Cutting! Click here to read more.
Click here to read Weekly Update: Ribbon Cutting, Fall Play, Message from your School Nurse, and more!