News & Media
The Spring-Ford Area School District's Department of Communications, Marketing and Media serves s a resource for stakeholders to build public understanding and support for the SFASD community. The department supports students and staff through public relations, marketing and community outreach. The Communications Team is responsible for:
- Coordinating employee and parent communications through weekly and monthly eNotices
- Coordinating news media coverage
- Providing community information
- Managing the district website and social media accounts
- Acting as a liaison between the district and various stakeholder groups
- Building and strengthening relationships between the community and the district and developing community partnerships
Weekly Update: Free and Reduced Lunch Program; Montgomery County COVID Testing Sites; Spring-Ford Cyber Learning FAQ; Athletic Updates; and more! Click here to read more.
Click here to read this weeks Weekly Update including an invitation to learn more about Spring-Ford Cyber Learning.
Weekly updates are back! Click here to read this weeks updates including Transportation Update;Report Card Reminder; Summer Assignments and Resources; Athletics Update: Students Entering Grades 7-12; New Parent Resources; School Board Meeting; Summer Meal Program Reminder