SF 5/6 Home and School Association Quick Reference
Please find us on Facebook: Spring-Ford 5/6 Grade Home and School
Welcome back to a new and exciting school year! As a 5/6 parent or guardian, you are automatically a member of the Home & School Association. We have some great events planned for the upcoming year and encourage your participation in our association. Remember, children whose parents are involved in their education tend to do better in school! For information on obtaining volunteer clearances, please go click on the “Volunteer” tab on the right-hand side.
Good News: Two of the clearances are now free to volunteers--a savings of $20. The FBI fingerprinting criminal clearance report ($27) is required if you have not lived in Pennsylvania continually for the last 10 years. If you’ve lived in PA continually for the last 10 years, your clearances will not cost you anything.
2019-2020 Home & School Meetings
All meetings will be held in the Media Center/Library, which is just off the lobby. Children are welcome.
- Thursday, Oct 17, 2019 at 7pm
- Thursday, Jan 16, 2020 at 7pm
- Thursday, April 16, 2020 at 7pm
Events Planned for this Year:
- Ringing Rocks Roller Skating - Tuesday, November 4th at 6pm
- Family Bingo - TBD
- Center Ice Family Skate Night TBD
Fund Raisers Family Contribution - begins August 26, 2019 -2020
- * Gwen Dyer - President
- * Lynne Lombardo - Co-President
- * Stephnaie Drover - Co-Vice President
- * Beverly Seidner - Co-Vice President
- *Sissy Morelock - Treasurer
- *Rebecca Gluck - Secretary