Click the name to read the full Senior Shout Out!
We are excited to share with you our plan for the Class of 2021. Spring-Ford Area High School's Graduation Ceremony will be held on Tuesday, June 15, 2021! As you know, spring is filled with culminating celebrations and activities for seniors. This year, more than ever, we are excited to celebrate the Class of 2021 with you and our community.
Through meetings with student leaders, school and district administration, and faculty and club advisors who coordinate end of year events, we have collectively determined that we are able to hold a traditional Commencement Celebration on June 15, 2021 at 7 p.m. in McNelly Stadium. In case of inclement weather, the rain date(s) will be June 16th and June 17th.
Please take time to review all links, complete all required forms, and review the FAQ section of the page.
Our graduation ceremony on June 15th will be mask optional for our participating seniors. As restrictions continue to loosen, extending that option to our seniors for this event is aligned with current outdoor conditions. We will be following six foot spacing for all graduates on our field to support those who choose to be masked and any that choose not to be.
GRADUATION PRACTICE: Caps, gowns, and masks will be distributed after graduation practice on June 11th starting at 8:45 a.m. Students are required to attend graduation practice. Each student will receive a mask matching their gown. Even though masking will be optional but encouraged while outside, masks will still be required when indoors. Should the student choose to wear a mask for the event they are encouraged to wear the mask provided.
Graduation Ticket Update: As mentioned previously we would communicate an update with regards to how many tickets each participating graduate would receive for graduation. While originally provided with two tickets each, based on additional restrictions being lifted and the desire to balance an event environment that provides spacing options for our guests we will provide each participating graduate with five tickets each. Tickets for graduation are given to students at our graduation practice scheduled for June 11th (rain date of June 14th).
GRADUATION NIGHT: Graduation night itself will start with seniors assembling in the 9th Grade Center (gym and cafeteria) at 6 p.m. All seniors will be masked while indoors and once outside will then have the option to remove their mask if that is the decision your family makes. All individuals on stage will remained masked when interacting directly with students.
Seniors and their parents can review important information regarding commencement by clicking on the links listed below. Please complete all necessary forms and return them by the date(s) indicated on the form(s).
- Commencement Letter to Students: April 2021
- 2021 Commencement Student Presentation
- 2021 Commencement Participation Form (to be completed by the student)
- 2021 Graduation Video Order Form
- Ordering your Lifetouch Pictures
PLEASE NOTE: small purses, diaper bags, camera bags and medical bags will be allowed but subject to search. No backpacks or large bags will be allowed.
Upcoming Dates and Events
- April 19- 23: Spirit Week
- April 23: Powder Puff
- April 28: Decision Day Highlight Video or Decision Day Pictures
- April 30: Required Commencement Survey Due
- May 3 - 15: AP Exams
- May 5: Impact Awards Response Video or Impact Award Pictures
- May 15: Senior Extravaganza/McNelly Stadium
- May 20: Senior Academic Recognition Ceremony
- May 27: Senior Commencement Awards Night
- June 1: Senior Athletic Ceremony
- June 2: WMCTC Senior Recognition Ceremony
- June 4: Spring-Ford Music Association Awards Night
- June 11: Senior Commencement Practice, 8:45 a.m. (Rain Date 6/14)
- June 15: 201 GRADUATION, 7 p.m. (Rain Date 6/16 and 6/17)
- Graduation Practice
- Ticket Information
- What are the accommodations for someone who is in a wheelchair or has difficulty walking?
- Must a Commencement Participation Form be completed and turned in if the graduate is not planning to participate in the ceremony?
- Is a parental signature required on the Commencement Participation Form for a senior who is eighteen (18)?
- STUDENTS: Is there a color expectation for dresses at graduation?
- STUDENTS: Will graduates be allowed to keep their cap, gown and tassel?
- GUESTS: Where should guests park?
- GUESTS: What time do the gates open for seating?
- What happens if it rains on the day of graduation?
- Will the graduation ceremony be televised?
- Where do we park?