Transcript Requests

  • Former students past graduation age request official transcripts here
  • Current seniors request official transcripts for colleges via Naviance.
  • Current high school students request unofficial transcripts here
  • Student records are requested from the grade level house office or school which the student currently attends.
  • Backdated Diploma RequestsSpring-Ford Area School District does not retain copies of graduate diplomas, however, you can request a new printing of your diploma.  All backdated diplomas are ordered from an outside vendor at the cost of $35, payable by cash, check or money order, written to Spring-Ford Area High School. For more information or to order a backdated diploma, click here:  Spring-Ford Backdated Diploma Request 
  • Education verifications: Agencies must email requests to
  • Questions? Email