Seniors will enjoy Spring-Ford High School's 2022 Golden Gala Prom in style on Saturday, May 14, 2022.
Seniors bringing guests from outside schools must have a signed guest form on file in order to purchase tickets.
Prom tickets will be on sale April 19 through May 2, 2022.
SNAP is proud to sponsor this year's "Let's Glow Crazy" post prom event.
- When can tickets be purchased?
- What is the cost of a prom ticket?
- Can tickets be purchased with a check?
- Are there any restrictions in purchasing a ticket?
- Can a ticket be given/sold to another student?
- How are tickets for an outside guest purchased?
- What time is Prom?
- What is the attire for Prom?
- How can students choose their table seating?
- What about dietary restrictions/food allergies?
- What is required for admittance to the Prom?
- Is Transportation available to Prom?
- What is SNAP?
- Can all Seniors attend Post Prom?
- Can Freshmen, Sophomores, and Juniors attend Post Prom?
- Can an Outside Guest attend Post Prom?
- What time is Post Prom?
- How can students register for Post Prom?
- How can parents volunteer to help at Post Prom?
SNAP (Students Need an Alternative Party) is a group of Spring-Ford Area School District parents and community members working with the Spring Ford Education Foundation in an effort to provide a spectacular FREE post-prom event for all Spring-Ford Area High School juniors and seniors, whether they attend the prom or not. Click here to visit their website.