There are many ways parents can encourage emotionally intelligent behavior in their children while having honest, age appropriate conversations. Use these resources to learn more about character development.
The resources below may contain links to other sites. Whenever possible, a resource or article will be saved as a PDF and posted to the website. Any information, endorsements of products or services, advertisements, materials or personal opinions appearing on external sites are not controlled, sponsored, or approved by SFASD.
- Cyber Tip Line
- Drug Use Awareness and Prevention
- How To Talk To Kids About Current Topics
- Internet Crimes Against Children
- LGBTQ+ Parent Resources
- National Association of School Psychologists (NASP)
- Pennsylvania Youth Survey
- Supporting our Black and Brown Community
- Supporting our AAPI Community
- Talking About Grief
- Vaping Toolkits