There are many ways parents can encourage emotionally intelligent behavior in their children while having honest, age appropriate conversations. Use these resources to learn more about character development.
The resources below may contain links to other sites. Whenever possible, a resource or article will be saved as a PDF and posted to the website. Any information, endorsements of products or services, advertisements, materials or personal opinions appearing on external sites are not controlled, sponsored, or approved by SFASD.
- How To Talk To Kids About Current Topics
- LGBTQ+ Parent Resources
- Supporting our Black and Brown Community
- Supporting our AAPI Community
- Talking About Grief
- Internet Crimes Against Children
- National Association of School Psychologists (NASP)
- Cyber Tip Line
- Drug Use Awareness and Prevention
- Vaping Toolkits