Welcome to Spring-Ford Area School District, and welcome home! Congratulations on your choice to move to the Spring-Ford area, one of the best communities in Pennsylvania.
For your convenience, pre-registration takes place entirely online! After completing the pre-registration process, you will be provided an opportunity within to schedule an appointment at the District Office to complete the process. In addition, you will receive a checklist of the documents you will need to bring to your appointment. Failure to bring sufficient documentation will delay the enrollment of your student. Submitting the pre-registration information online does not guarantee your student has met the requirements for admittance to the school district.
Only a natural parent or court-appointed guardian living in the school district and at the same residence of the student may register a student. Parents/guardians are legally obligated to provide accurate information during the registration process. Any information deemed inaccurate may result in legal action.
All new student registrations as well as returning students from another school district use the procedure detailed below:
Any student Kindergarten through Grade 12: We encourage you to start registration NOW for any new student, but it is even more important for Kindergarten! Registrations Appointments are held Monday through Thursday during the hours of 8 a.m. and 4 p.m.
2018-2019 Kindergarten Registration Age Requirement: All Children Must Be 5 Years of Age by August 31, 2018
2019-2020 Kindergarten Registration Age Requirement: All Children Must Be 5 Years of Age by August 31, 2019
You must bring the following items to your registration appointment:
- Original Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residence (Deed/Settlement Statement or Current Signed Lease Agreement)
- Driver's License or Photo ID
- Current Paid Utility Bill
- Proof of the following completed immunizations:
- Four (4) DPT shots (including one dose administered after the fourth birthday)
- Three (3) doses of oral polio vaccine or four (4) doses of inactivated polio vaccine
- Two (2) doses of measles, mumps, and rubella vaccine (the first dose administered AFTER the first birthday)
- Three (3) doses of hepatitis B vaccine
- Two (2) doses of Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine or history of disease