2023-2024 Kindergarten Registration is Open!
Children living in the Spring-Ford Area School District who will be five years old by August 31, 2023 are eligible to attend Kindergarten next school year. Registration will begin on March 1, 2023. Spring-Ford offers half-day kindergarten for all students living in the Spring-Ford footprint.
For your convenience, pre-registration takes place entirely online! After completing the pre-registration process, you will be instructed to contact the assigned Elementary School for Kindergarten by email or phone to schedule an appointment. Parents who are unsure of their assigned elementary school, please check the Spring-Ford Virtual Map. In addition, you will receive a checklist of the documents needed to complete the registration process. Failure to provide sufficient documentation will delay the enrollment of your student. Please be advised that submitting the pre-registration information online does not guarantee your student has met the requirements for admittance to the school district.
Only a natural parent or court-appointed guardian living in the school district and at the same residence of the student may register a student. Parents/guardians are legally obligated to provide accurate information during the registration process. Any information deemed inaccurate may result in legal action.
- Parents who are unsure of their assigned elementary school, please use the Spring-Ford Virtual Map link: Spring-Ford Virtual Map
- 2022-2023 Kindergarten Registration Age Requirement: All Children Must Be 5 Years of Age by August 31, 2023.
Required Registration Documentation
Proof of the Child's Age: Birth Certificate, Valid Passport, Notarized Copy of Birth Certificate, Baptismal Certificate, or a Copy of the Record of Baptism - notarized or duly certified and showing the date of birth; notarized statement from the parents or another relative indicating the date of birth, or a prior school record indicating the date of birth.
Two Proofs of Residence: Deed, Settlement Statement, Current Lease, Current Utility Bill, Current Credit Card Bill, Current Pay Stub, Valid Driver’s License or DOT Photo Identification Card, or Valid Vehicle Registration
Proof of Immunizations: Child's Immunization Record
Children in ALL grades (K-12) need the following immunizations for attendance:
- 4 doses of tetanus, diphtheria and acellular pertussis (one dose on or after student's 4th birthday)
- 4 doses of polio(one dose on or after student's 4th birthday)
- 2 doses of measles, mumps and rubella (MMR)
- 3 doses of hepatitis B
- 2 doses of varicella (chicken pox)
Additional Requirements for Students Entering 7th Grade
- 1 dose of tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis (Tdap)
- 1 dose of meningococcal conjugate vaccine (MCV)
Additional Requirements for Students Entering 12th Grade
- 2nd dose of meningococcal conjugate vaccine (MCV)
- MCV is to be given at 16 years or older to count as the 12th grade dose
A written Statement from the former school district or from a medical office that the required immunizations have been administered, or that a required series is in progress OR Verbal Assurances from the former school district or a medical office that the required immunizations have been completed, with records to follow.