Instructional Continuation Plan
Starting Monday, March 30th teachers will be providing new instruction online using Google Classroom with the intent of advancing and moving the curriculum forward. Please know that we understand that this is going to be a transition for families, and we are stressing flexibility for families. Instruction will be asynchronous, which means that families will have flexibility as to when in the day they will complete their work.
Click here to view the full plan from the beginning. You can also click on a topic below to navigate directly to the area in which you wish to learn more.
- Implementation Schedule
- What to expect
- When will students get access to classes?
- Student Workload
- Teacher Office Hours
- Teacher-Led Instruction In Virtual Space
- Virtual Space Etiquette
- Student Username and Passwords
- Student Email Addresses
- Attendance Expectations
- Specials (encore classes)
- Device Information
- Supports for Special Education/504
- Academic Calendar
- Marking Period Extensions and Finals
- Keystone Exams and PSSAs
- School Events
- Technical Support will be available Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. via Zoom Room. Click here to access the Tech Support Zoom Room.
- Don’t Have Device Access? Please click here to complete a request form.
- Google Classroom for Parents
- Accessing Clever at Home